A2A simulations have been working on this beauty for a very long time, and finally they have released it today (28th March 2016). You might be thinking, why on earth have they chosen to build this bird, among many other requested aircraft out there. A2A have stated that the T-6 acts as a GA plane, a modern trainer and also as a warbird, and considering it can do all of these 3 in 1, as a owner and operator, you will be flying it and getting experience for a very long time. In other words, its very long lasting and there are tons of things to do and a lot of maneuvers to practice once you get it out of your hangar.
Here is a summary of the features that they have packed into the T-6.
- Realistic and true propeller simulation
- Environment, flying conditions, all affect aerodynamics and how it will fly
- Realistic physics driven sounds
- Accu-sim DNA – Vibrations of engines/airframe
- Hangar for repairs, pre-flight checks and maintenance
- Dynamic ground physics – It feels like the real thing with the thumping and crackling on the ground
- Hand propping is an option (new to A2A simulations)
Pricing and Bundles
There are 5 bundles available for purchase:
- FSX – $49.99
- P3D Academic – $49.99
- P3D Professional – $79.99
- FSX + P3D Academic Bundle – $69.99
- FSX + P3D Professional Bundle – $99.99
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT WORK FOR A2A. THIS POST IS PURELY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE FLIGHT SIMULATION COMMUNITY, AND I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PURCHASE!